Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am overwhelmed!

Wow! Tonight we in Nashville had the chance to meet Mary Kassian (the lead speaker for our group) for the first time and I am overwhelmed! She is so awesome and friendly and down to earth..but the thing that struck me most was this...she is from Canada and there are about 15 ladies there who have been praying for us and for the trip for a good long while now. Only about 4 of them are going, and their main job is just to pray while we are there. Oh, I am so unworthy to go, but yet God has called me!

2 comments:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Love your new blog. Thanks for keeping us updated. Can't wait to see trip photos! BTW, I still have that paper to cut. Haven't forgotten! Feverishly working on the 2008 Prayer Guide, but I will get that paper CUT!!! :)) Leslie

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing all about your journey!