Thursday, January 31, 2008

Clarification on Bible Study Notes

Just for the record, a lot of stuff I am getting on our Bible Study is from a website called Classic Bible Commentaries at http://eword.gospelcom.net/comments/ It has commentaries mainly from years ago, with writers like Darby, Brown, and Wesley. I believe they all cover all 66 books of the Bible. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is studying the Word and wants to go deeper with understanding.

I just didn't want you all to think I was some super smart academic chick with all these great insights. I have had some, but only through thinking about what the other guys said.

I will get to Zechariah soon, but it will be considerably condensed from the others. Fourteen chapters of prophesies and revelations was quite overwhelming, and before we even started discussing it we had this awesome prayer time for Joel and his leadership on this trip. I planned on being there until midnight (it is supposed to be 6:30ish to 9) but it was only 10:00 when I got in the car! Ha!

O:)
Melissa

No comments: